Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 10, 2015

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE RIGHT MOMENT?

22 Answers
Rohit Pahwa
Rohit PahwaRequest Bio
23.5k Views
 
Rohit is a Most Viewed Writer in Moments.
Starbucks.


The Olympic moon.


Just a pinch.


A swimmer breaking the surface tension of water.


Budweiser crown.


Keel Walk Hugo Boss suit boat.


An airplane and the moon. 


Statue cloud.

Birds dolphin murmuration.


Source
http://twistedsifter.com/2013/03...
  
Michael T. Lauer
Michael T. Lauer, Amateur Photographer and Woodworker, Retired System Architect and Programmer
5.1k Views
 
Michael is a Most Viewed Writer in Photography with 1,180+ answers.
Henri Cartier-Bresson - a master of candid street photography and coined "decisive moment" in photography.

You can bring this into modern photography.  I think the most decisive moments and timing is in sports photography.

Sometimes in landscape if there is an unusual but brief event.
  
Zeel Patel
Zeel Patel, Confused being: p
9k Views



flower or dress?


Devil





​Oops!!


Direct landing on the moon


Oh! My ice cream..

​:p


​​^_^ Motherly warm


​​Water splash


​The natural beauty





​​ In the sky... (more)
Robin Kapoor
Robin Kapoor, passionate for photography
77k Views
1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

Source: 33 Pictures Taken At The Right Moment
  
Monika Sharma
Monika SharmaRequest Bio
4.8k Views
I would like to share some more:

1.This one is scary





2.So cute...






3.Looks like time got freezed here:p





4.Food fight:D





5.I have air in me!!!





Hope there are no repeats..

Source :  Internet
  
Unnit Metaliya
Unnit Metaliya, Web Developer | Internet geek | Universe enthusiastic | Hacking Enthusiastic
39.4k Views
Here are my few cents.

One or two ?

Oh ! I forgot my hat !

Goodbye Life !

Water-guns can be dangerous !

Love in the tails ! Love in the tails !

[ !!! ]
[Yeww !!]


Just a perfect click ! Amazing enough !

Now you can predict the size.

I am a mermaid.

I don't need space shuttle !

Source: 33 Pictures Taken At The Right Moment & Google Images
  
Kanchi Sanghvi
Kanchi Sanghvi, I think,therefore I'm :')
60.3k Views
These are , captured brilliantly indeed : D







​EDIT : I got few more :

Not a Sea Princess :D


Wizard or President ?


 This fish doesn’t have an arm, surprisingly!!


Illusion ?


Dog is going to take off :D


Cloud candy ? :o


Does your fire have that smile ?

Popping a bubble,huh ? :D


Rabbit fire ? (rhymes with rapid fire ?)

And this is how you're out of my life :D... (more)
Tania Sara
Tania SaraRequest Bio
4.6k Views
This dog isn’t fishing to pay for more hair extensions.


New Fashion ?



Black and White vs Color ?


Statue of Liberty


Well Dressed


Bird's Eye



This Dog


Feeling Sleepy ?



This is not a young boy with a fabulous ponytail.


I'm hungry..


25 Photos Taken From Exactly The Right Angle

33 Pictures Taken At The Right Moment
  
Vedha Shree
Vedha Shree, Knowledge Deprived
60k Views
1. The female waterfall :)

2.New transformation :)

3. wish she was

4.yeah

5. The strong one?

6.Opposite?

7.

8. Don't put your nose in my matters, may be?

9.Missing a pupil :( We need another moon

10. Is that me?

Adding a few more:

1. I can drive too, you know?

2.

3.hmmm

4.
Source: Google images - I used different keywords for each picture, didn't keep track of all of them.
  
Rahul Sinha
Rahul Sinha, An amateur photographer!
8.5k Views
 
Rahul is a Most Viewed Writer in Moments.
Some of the photographs compiled by me which could be the example of perfect timing and shot. I found these photographs on Pinterest while browsing. I hope you will find it interesting to see.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Hope this helps. Thank you!

Source: Pinterest
  
Shivangi Dhakad
Shivangi Dhakad, I can read your mind!
17.8k Views
I like to collect different types of photos , These are some of my favorites in this category :D
1- This dude ;)


2- oh oooo :P


3 -ummmmmmmm :O


4- OMG


5- What a dog :P


6- creepy -.-


7- Dogirl ;)


8- ewwwwwww


9- What just happened :P ROFL....


10- wowwww nature's awesome :)


11- Is that a tower O.o


Source -internet.
  
Anushri Shukla
Anushri ShuklaRequest Bio
1.1k Views
Whenever I come across such pictures, I feel jealous!
WHY CAN'T I OBSERVE LIKE THIS!?

Here are few pics that I came across and took screenshots


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


I hope these weren't repeated.
  
Tanay Choughule
Tanay ChoughuleRequest Bio
2.4k Views
1. The sail.

      
2. Ant vs. Helicopter.
       

3. Gottcha!


4. A crocodile and a piranha.


5. Bless you!


source: Perfectly Timed Pics
  
Wayne Allen Sallee
Wayne Allen Sallee, writer, photographer, artist as an adult, handicapped from birth
2.5k Views
 
Wayne is a Most Viewed Writer in Photographs.
For the last photo, I was using my Canon PowerShoot, purchased at Target for $109.00, for the first time at night. This is the 87th Street CTA bus turning onto Cicero, the last stop. All of these answers are fantastic and I encourage anyone seeing my post on Facebook or Twitter to go through them.

The one above was a complete fluke, by standing in that spot it makes it seem as if the tree branch is part of the building. The one above it I could have stood there for ten minutes. The little guy had found his spot on the Chicago River and wasn't loving.

The first, I took with a disposable camera in 1989. The city was tearing down Block 37, near the Chicago Theater, and I went to the far edge. Someone else pointed out to me that the billboard a block away reminded her of a construction worker at the end of the day.
  
Anonymous
Anonymous
672 Views
This one taken at Victoria Memorial, Kolkata

The statue of Lord Curzon.

The Viceroy with the Crows.



Note 1: This note is added to make the answer more "helpful" although it is quite clear that the answer will only consist of images in accordance with the conditions demanded by the question but non adherence to rules may lead to disappearance of the answer which may lead to loss of information which is to be disseminated on the wishes of the writer.
  
Michael Ballai
Michael Ballai, Spent 30 + years conventional film based photography 35mm-4x5
1k Views
Look at the works of Cartier-Bresson. He was the master of what he coined as The Decisive Moment. I remember being enamored so much by his work that it got me serious about photography beyond amateur picture taking.

There are many others in photojournalism and fine art photography, but start with his photos.
  
Vikram Chopra
Vikram ChopraRequest Bio
355 Views
1. Birdy Eye

Source: - OhFact!

2. Flower Skirt

3. Power of torch

4. Hot Basketball

5. Insects's workout
  
​ they just dont

​you gotta wait buddy

Reallyyy​

​look at thos faces

​its okay...m not going to feed you then

​I shouldnt have made it sit on my lap while watching WWE

​you rock buddy


​cant ignore signs....

​this one is cute

​it mus be too cold

​the face of pure regret.. :'( it will pass bro..dont worry :'( stay positive


​just talk to her man.....



​just stop right there..why are you two always on each other throats...


Source- ifunny
  
Mukesh Tiwari
Mukesh Tiwari, Sailed on the world's largest ore/bulk carrier
475 Views
Here are two cents as well
















Source - @Uber_Pix
  
Rituraj Singh
Rituraj Singh, Work in progress.
291 Views


  
Jatinder Singh
Jatinder SinghRequest Bio
286 Views

I took this pic of myself during the latest lunar eclipse, which was famously called "red moon".
Its  not the best art, but i liked it.
  
Vishnu Dileesh
Vishnu Dileesh, Self taught web developer,passionate about social entrepreneurship's and startup
286 Views

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét